ILC Dover is committed to providing a safe and productive work environment for our employees. We continue to provide an uninterrupted supply of high-quality products for our customers. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, we are taking the following actions to ensure both the safety of our team members and the surety of supply of our products.
Protecting Our Team Members and Community
We are complying with the governor of Delaware’s Shelter-in-Place order for our Frederica facility. The Delaware State order identifies ILC Dover’s Frederica location as an essential business enabling us to continue operations. Currently, ILC Dover’s operations will continue at all global locations with only team members deemed essential reporting to work. We have made adjustments to our company policies as needed to protect our employees and align with updated guidelines from the CDC, the WHO, and the state of Delaware.
- The safety and work environment for our employees is a top priority.
- Globally, we have suspended all non-essential company travel.
- We have taken actions to eliminate contact amongst our individual production teams.
- We have transitioned non-essential personnel to a work-from-home model.
- We are limiting visitors to our sites except for essential contract staff.
- We have increased cleaning and sanitization intensity and frequency at all our facilities.
- We are leveraging remote access and virtual meeting technology to limit face-to-face meetings.
- We will fully support our employees should any of them contract COVID-19, encounter someone with confirmed possible infection, or need to care for a family member.
Ensuring Continuity of Supply for Our Customers
- Our products and services improve efficiency for our customers while safeguarding people, product and infrastructure in hazardous conditions, and we realize that continuity of supply is critical.
- We have taken actions to ensure supply by increasing shipments from our critical suppliers.
- We are working with our supply chain and monitoring inventory to ensure uninterrupted supply.
- We are working closely with our workforce to ensure continued production.
- Currently, we do not reasonably foresee an impact on our supply chain or our operations, subject to changing conditions beyond our knowledge or control.
- We will continue to monitor and assess the COVID-19 situation as it progresses.
- We will take all possible actions to mitigate against interruptions.
- We will issue updates as the situation progresses.
Please send questions, comments, and concerns to: [email protected]
We appreciate your understanding and want to send a special thanks to our dedicated team for your efforts minimizing impact to our business and to our clients’ businesses.
We look forward to seeing all of you once this situation subsides.
Be well and stay safe!